High Quality Crusher should meet the Requirements
1) The bigger the crushing ratio, the better. Large crushing ratios simplify equipment processes, reduce capital and maintenance costs, and facilitate maintenance.
2) The lower the energy consumption, the better. Energy consumption refers to the energy consumed by the crusher for crushing each ton of materials. The lower the kW • h/t consumed per unit material of crushing, the better.
3) The higher the productivity, the better. For the crusher of the same specification, the crusher has the same motor power. High productivity not only increases the output but also reduces the energy consumption. Therefore, productivity is the most important performance indicator of the crusher.
4) The lower the steel consumption, the better. The steel consumption mentioned here refers to the number of grams of the tooth plate worn out when one ton of material is broken. Its logo tooth plate (liner) has a long life. The lower the steel consumption, the longer the life of the lining, that is, the longer the life of the wearing parts.
5) High quality products. Product quality refers to the particle size and shape of crushed materials. From the perspective of energy saving of "more crushing and less grinding", the finer the particle size is, the better. Sometimes the particle size requirements are strict, such as concrete aggregate; the product particle is required to be a cube. For aggregates, it is better to keep the granularity neat and even.
6) The weight should be light. The so-called crusher is light in weight, which means that the productivity per ton of machine weight is high and the power per ton of machine weight is low.
7) The crusher has a simple structure and is easy to manufacture. The crusher has a simple structure, is convenient to use and maintain, and is easy to manufacture and reduce costs.
8) The crusher is safe and reliable. During the operation and opening and stopping of the machine, it is necessary to ensure the safety of personnel and equipment. Under the specified time and under the specified conditions, the failure is required to occur neither or less, and even if the failure occurs, it should be easy to repair.
9) The wider the scope of the crusher, the better.
10) The crusher should be easy to install and transport.
For more information, please contact us: