How to improve the Working Efficiency of Cone Crusher?
As we all know, cone crusher is the ordinary crushing equipment and has wide application in mining industry. How to improve the working efficiency of cone crusher? Following is the advice from Luoyang Dahua.
1. When feed the materials, the belt conveyor should send the materials evenly and the materials must meet the crushing requirement of cone crusher. The less or excessive feeding would affect the machine working efficiency.
2. The operator must pay more attention to the discharging situation at the discharging opening, controlling the feeding speed of conveyor to make sure the normal feeding and discharging.
3. Regularly check the equipment's chiller, filter, oil pump and the oil temperature. In general, the temperature of return oil cannot exceed 60 ℃，since the high temperature is harmful for the equipment.
4. Regularly check the drainage of cone crusher. Once it is found that there is no water or small amount of water, you should stop the machine, otherwise it will seriously damage the equipment.
5. The operator should check the oil pressure of the locking cylinder at regular intervals, especially when the liner plate was born seriously, it should be highly noted to adjust the fixed bolts on the plate. For the new replaced liner plate, it must be retightened after working for 24 hours.
Previous Article：What is the Key to the Configuration of Stone Production Line?
Next Article: Fault and Solution of Cone Crusher - Two