How to take the No-load Test of Ball Mill?
The ball mill no-load test means the machine runs without steel ball and mineral materials. The idle time generally cannot be less than four hours, normally it needs to run for 8 to 16 hours. The longer the test time, the better the grinding of the main bearing and the gear tooth surface.
The no-load test should meet the following requirements:
1. Each lubrication point is normal, without oil leakage.
2. The main bearing temperature cannot higher than 50℃.
3. The ball mill runs smoothly, and the gear drive without abnormal noise.
4. No looseness of ball mill liner and driving parts.
5. The drive parts meet the maintenance requirements.
Luoyang Dahua ball mill adopts rolling bearing substituting for sliding bearing, which can save energy 10-20% compared with sliding bearing. Adopting oil grease in place of thin oil lubrication station, and large-type mill needs not to be equipped with high-and-low pressure lubrication station with high cost. For more information, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Next Article: Cobble Crusher Recommendation