Master the Eight Prohibitions can Easily Reduce the Crusher Failure Rate and Prolong the Service Life.
In daily operation, the good operation and maintenance can greatly prolong the service life of crusher and improve the production efficiency. In the process of operation, the eight prohibitions can reduce the failure rate and save production cost.
1. No iron passing.
2. Start or stop with load is forbidden.
3. Excessive current and low voltage running machine are prohibited.
4. Stop the machine when there is abnormal sound.
5. To check and adjust the machine were forbidden when the machine runs.
6. Machine eccentric feeding was forbidden.
7. It is forbidden to enter bulk materials inside the impacting cavity (Exceed the maximum feeding size of specification).
8. It is forbidden to adjust the impacting plate with load.
Next Article: Dahua JC Jaw Crusher