The Factors that Affecting the Production Capacity Of the Vertical Impact Crusher
PLS Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher was designed by our company firstly in China as a new-type of crusher. It is widely applied for the crushing of metallic & non-metallic ore, construction materials, and metallurgy slag, as well as for the shaping of artificial sand. Which factors affect the production capacity of vertical impact crusher?
1. Materials hardness. The harder the material is, the more difficult it is, and the more serious the wear of the equipment.
2. Materials composition. The more fine powder contains in the materials, the more influence on the sand making. Because these fine powder is easy to adhere to the impact crusher during transportation. Therefore, the materials contain fine powder should be sieved in advance, to remove the fine powder from the materials as much as possible in order to avoid affecting the normal operation of the crusher.
3. Material humidity. When the moisture content of the material is bigger, the material is easy to adhere to the crusher, and is easy to block in the process of feeding, resulting in the reduction of the crushing capacity.
4. Material viscosity. The greater the viscosity of the material, the easier the adhesion is. The material with large viscosity will adhere to the inner wall of the crushing cavity, if it is not promptly cleaned, it will seriously affect the working efficiency of the crusher, or affect the normal operation of the crusher. Therefore, when choose the materials, we must pay attention to the viscosity of the material shall not be too high.
5. Material fineness. The high requirement of fineness means the more fine products are, the smaller the crushing capacity is. This aspect depends on the specific requirements. The general size of material can be set to medium fineness if no special requirements marked.
Previous Article：What cause the Cone Crusher to be blocked?