PFQ Series Vortex Strong Impact Crusher
PFQ Impact Crusher is a newly developed series impact crusher with high efficiency. It has smart structure and can be applied to primary crushing, secondary and fine crushing of a variety of materials with compression strength less than 250Mpa. It can be widely used for sand and aggregate processing in water conservancy and hydropower projects and other infrastructure constructions, such as highway, high-speed rail, building materials, mining and urban construction waste treatment.
1. Specially designed three crushing chambers, which improves the production capacity, makes the feed size bigger and the product shape better.
2. The optimally designed rotor provides powerful rotational inertia and strong impact force of hammer head, which improves the productivity and increases the crushing ratio.
3. Specially designed anti-wear alloy C shape hammer keeps the shape of impact face in product life cycle. It ensures that the product shape and particle size distribution is very stable.
4. Standard modular designed liner and tooth impact plate have common-ability and interchangeability, which improve the utilization ratio and prolong the machine's service life.
5. Special hammer fitting structure improves hammers' stability and convenient dismounting, it also greatly improve the work efficiency.
6. The discharging opening size of the machine can be adjusted according to the requirement of product size and particle size distribution.
7. The standard hydraulic lifting device will be provided with the machine. It is optional to supply special lifting tools for replacing hammers, which is flexible and can be easily maintained.
|Model||Max. Feed Size(mm)||
Remark: The production capacity listed in the table is based on limestone with the loose density 1.6/m³. The feed should be moderate. If the feed is too big, it will reduce the capacity and increase the wear.
Saw-tooth Impact Plate
Heavy Industry Science & Technology Co., Ltd.
- Add.: No.280, Guanlin Road, Luoyang, Henan, China
- Tel.: +86-379-62669977
(International Trade Department)
- E-mail: email@example.com