What are the Precautions for the Inspection of the Roll Crusher?
The overhaul of the roll crusher is an extremely important and regular task. It should be closely coordinated with the operation and maintenance of the machine. The operator should pay attention to the following:
(1) Pay attention to the degree of wear of the wearing parts, and replace the worn parts at any time;
(2) Before the work, the roll crusher must be started. After the rotation speed is normal, feed the machine again. The program is reversed when parking;
(3) Regularly check the condition of the discharge outlet. If it is found to be blocked, it should be removed;
(4) Pay attention to the bolt fastening condition of each component, and if it is found to be loose, tighten it immediately;
(5) The bearing temperature should be controlled, and the temperature rise should not be higher than the surrounding air by 25 to 30 °C;
(6) The bearing should be refueled in time, and there is no oil leakage in the bearing;
(7) The machine should not be overloaded, and the electrical instrument should be kept at all times;
(8) The plane of the undercarriage of the movable device should be removed from dust and other materials, so as to prevent the movable bearing from moving on the under frame when the roll crusher encounters the material that cannot be broken, so that a serious accident occurs;
(9) In order to reduce the dust caused by air leakage from the crusher casing, in actual production, water is often poured at the inlet of the crusher when the material is dry, which results in the blockage of the filter bag and the feeder of the bag filter;
(10) If the transmission gear is in operation, if it has impact sound, it should be stopped immediately to check and eliminate it;
(11) The shaft of the crusher bears the full load of the negative machine, so good lubrication has a great relationship with the bearing life. It directly affects the service life and operation rate of the machine. Therefore, the injected lubricant must be clean and the seal must be good;
Reasonable maintenance and correct operation of the roll crusher can ensure long-term continuous operation and reduce parking time. Only normal management and daily inspection of the normal working condition of the roller crusher can prevent malfunction and ensure continuous operation.
Previous Article：No Information