How to adjust Plate Feeder?
Adjustment for the plate feeder should be taken after the completion of installation. Operators should pay attention to the followings:
(1) Check whether sprocket and traction chain of feeder head and tail pulley work under normal meshing condition. If gap between sprocket and traction chain is very great, can turn adjustment bolt of feeder head and tail pulley bearing, slightly adjust the position of centre line between feeder head and tail pulley.
(2) Adjust the tensioning device to get suitable initial tension of drag chain. If initial tension is too large, it will increase tension and power consumption; If initial tension is too small, it will change normal meshing of the sprocket and chain traction, increases the instability of the movements.
(3) Check whether all roller wheels rotate flexibly or not. If the phenomenon such as sliding and rail seizure happened, the wheels shall be replaced immediately or troubleshooting.
(4) If any moving elements get stuck or mandatory mechanical friction happens in operation, problems should be immediately solved.
(5) After complete the assembly of drive unit, driving conveyor to take no-load running test for 10-20 hours, in order to ensure the normal operation of conveyor in production.
(6) No load test should last for 1-2 hours, in addition to the general inspection, also need to check the rotation of wheel and whether the back plate can overlie the front plate at chain wheel rotation place without leaking materials. The plate and chain plate should be connected well, bolt need to be fastened. There is no special requirement for no-load test.