Safety Operation Procedure for Impact Crusher
1. Before the machine is turned on, check whether the fastening bolts of each rotating part are loose or not inside and outside. Once found, it should be excluded. The internal bolts should be inspected once a week.
2. The machine should be uniformly fed, and metal foreign objects are strictly prohibited from entering the machine. When the operator hears the metal knocking sound or the ammeter shows overload, it should stop immediately. After the standby device is safely shut down, remove the foreign objects and check the related rotating parts for damage. After confirming normal, you can continue to start feeding.
3. The machine can only be started under no-load condition. When the materials are all broken and excluded from the machine, the machine is allowed to stop.
4. When the machine is running, the staff cannot stand within the range of the inertial force action line, and the installation of the electrical switch should also avoid this position.
5. When the machine is running, it is forbidden to open the inspection door to observe the inside of the machine. It is strictly forbidden to make any adjustments, clean up and repair, etc., so as to avoid danger.
6. It is strictly forbidden to put unbreakable materials into the machine to avoid damage to the machine.
7. When the machine is under maintenance, the power should be cut off first.
8. During the operation of the machine, it is strictly forbidden to work overloaded.
9. The electrical equipment shall be connected to the ground, and the wires shall be reliably insulated and installed in the snake skin pipe.
10. When opening and closing the upper cover system, it is strictly forbidden to exist in the two directions of the upper cover movement. When the opening is completed, the spacers must be placed in the lower part of the support arm, and the other work can be carried out after being secure and reliable.
Previous Article：Configuration of Cobblestone Sand Making Production Line
Next Article: Overview and Applications of Classification Equipment