The Cause of Crusher Jam and Movable Taper Instability
Cause of crusher jam:
1. Blockage of discharge opening
2. The belt is too loose.
3. Eccentric shaft blocks.
4. The bearing damages.
5. The voltage is too high or too low.
Cause of movable taper instability:
1. Bad quality of taper sleeve inwall.
2. The clearance between copper bush and main shaft is improper.
3. Scraping of spherical tile is improper.
4. Taper sleeve load is too heavy.
5. Bad lubrication.
Next Article: How to Buy Vibrating Screen?