The Use and Maintenance of Impact Crusher
1.Preparation before starting
(1) Carefully check whether the lubrication of the bearing is good, and whether there is enough grease at the joint of the elbow plate.
(2) Carefully check that all fastenings are securely fastened.
(3) Carefully check if the motor belt is in good condition, if any damage is found, it should be replaced in time. When there is oil on the belt or pulley, it should be wiped with cloth.
(4) Check the ore or debris in the crushing chamber. If there is ore or debris, the dry shovel must be cleaned to ensure that the broken idling starts.
(5) Check whether the protective device is good or not, and remove any unsafe phenomena if found.
(6) Check whether the adjustment bolts are returned, whether the gasket is still pressed, and the opportunity is still tensioned.
(7) Check whether the movable jaw and the fixed tip are opposite to the valley, and whether there are gaps on both sides of the movable jaw, and it is strictly forbidden to rub with the edge guard.
(1) After inspection, it is proved that all parts of the machine are in good condition and can be started.
(2) This machine is allowed to start without load.
(3) When starting, it is necessary to use a bell or signal to preview.
(4) If there is any abnormality after starting, stop running immediately, and restart the crusher after the abnormal situation is found and eliminated.
(1) After the crusher is normally rotated, the material can be started.
(2) The material to be crushed should be evenly added into the crushing chamber, and lateral feeding or stacking should be avoided to avoid unilateral overload or overload or overload.
(3) Under normal working conditions, the bearing temperature cannot exceed 30, and the maximum temperature can reach over 70. If the above temperature is exceeded, the bearing shall be stopped immediately, and the cause shall be identified and eliminated.
(4) Stop the motor. If the material in the crushing cavity is completely eliminated, the motor can be stopped.
(5) When crushing, if the parking is caused by the removal of the blockage in the crushing chamber, the motor material should be turned off and then removed before starting.
(6) After one end of the jaw plate is worn, the adjustable head is used.
(7) After using the crusher for a period of time, the tight set of villagers should be tightened to prevent damage to the machine due to loosening of the village.
(1) Always pay attention to the lubrication of the friction surface during the lecture, which can ensure the normal operation of the machine and extend the service life of the equipment.
(2) The grease used in this machine should be based on the place of use, and the temperature conditions. In general, calcium-sodium base grease is used.
(3) The grease added to the bearing is about 50% of its space capacity. On the third to the sixth month, the oil is cleaned with clean gasoline or kerosene.
(4) Before the machine is started, an appropriate amount of grease should be injected between the bracket and the bracket.
Next Article: Highway Project in Aksu, Ethiopia