What Should be Paid Attention to During the Production and Use of Jaw Crusher?
1. The jaw crusher can only be put into production after normal operation;
2. The material to be crushed should be evenly added into the crusher cavity. Avoid side feed or full feed to avoid unilateral overload or overload;
3. During normal operation, the temperature rise of the bearing should not exceed 30 ° C, and the maximum temperature should not exceed 70 ° C. When exceeding the above temperature, stop immediately to find out the cause and rule it out;
4. Before stopping, the feeding should be stopped first, and the material in the crushing chamber should be completely discharged before the power can be turned off;
5. During the crushing, if the parking is caused by the blockage of the material in the crushing cavity, the power supply should be shut down immediately, and the material in the crushing cavity can be cleaned before starting up again;
6. After one end of the jaw plate is worn, it can be used in turn;
7. The jaw crusher should be tightened again after a period of use to prevent loose and damage the machine.
Previous Article：The Application of Jaw Crusher in Granite Crushing
Next Article: What's the Main Function of Mobile Crushing Plant?