Analysis of the Reasons for the Jaw Crusher Production Underground
1. The reasons for the low output of the jaw crusher are as follows:
1) The gap between the moving jaw and bearing is too large after wear, which makes the bearing outer ring rotate relatively.
2) The motor wiring position is reversed, the main unit is turned on, or the motor is connected in a delta connection.
3) The discharge port is smaller than the specification limit.
4) The jaw plate is displaced, and the top of the tooth is opposite to the top of the tooth.
5) The working site voltage is too low.
1) Replace the bearing or moving jaw.
2) Change the motor wiring.
3) The discharge port is adjusted to the nominal discharge opening specified in the manual and the crusher for fine crushing is added.
4) Check the size of the tooth space of the tooth plate. If it does not meet the standard, the jaw plate should be replaced. And the relative position of the fixed jaw plate and the movable jaw plate should be adjusted to ensure that the tooth top is fixedly pressed against the tooth root to prevent displacement.
5) Increase the voltage of the work site to adapt it to the heavy load requirements of the host.