Eight Principles of Efficient Mechanism Sand Production Line Design
Due to environmental protection issues, the state has strengthened the management of the machine-made sand industry and investigated and dealt with the machine-made sand production lines that are highly polluting, energy-intensive, and not in compliance with regulations. The equipment of the machined sand production line mainly includes vibrating feeder, coarse crushing crusher, medium and fine crushing crusher, sand making machine, vibrating screen, sand washing machine, belt conveyor, dust collector, fine sand recovery device, etc., design a reasonable An efficient machined sand production line is not only conducive to the smooth operation of the equipment, but also conducive to saving resources, reducing costs and reducing pollution. Today I will share with you 8 design principles for creating a reasonable and efficient machine sand production line.
1.Determine a reasonable rough location
Based on the quality of the existing mines or newly purchased mines, not only the planned mining period should be considered in the long term, but also the sand and gravel plant should be arranged near the quarry to reduce the transportation distance of the raw materials. When the quarry and the main users, when the distance is far away, rough crushing should be arranged in the quarry, and the intermediate material after the rough crushing is sent to the main factory area by the conveying equipment to continue processing and manufacturing.
2.Selection of sandstone plant site
(1) The site of the plant must avoid the danger zone of blasting, and the safety distance should comply with the relevant regulations.
(2) The site of the plant should be close to the existing transportation roads, water sources, and power sources.
(3) The factory site should be far away from towns or residential areas. When it must be installed in a town or a residential area, it should be arranged on the downwind side that dominates the wind direction and maintain the necessary protective distance.
3. General graphic design
(1) Satisfy relevant specifications or regulations of technology, transportation, fire prevention, construction, etc.
(2) On the premise of meeting the technological requirements, the overall plane layout should be as compact as possible to save land and at the same time leave room for equipment operation and maintenance.
(3) Make full use of the existing terrain for vertical design to reduce the amount of earthwork, so that the crushed materials can flow or flow by themselves.
(4) The rough breaking position should be near the incoming direction of the material yard, and the finished material yard should be close to the transportation road.
(5) Avoid disposing of important workshops such as crushing, screening, and sand making in karst caves, landslides, debris flows, and backfill areas. If it is necessary to arrange in the above areas, sufficient technical justification must be provided and reliable treatment measures should be taken.
4. Electrical automation
The electrical automation design should adopt advanced, reliable, and highly automated DCS or PLC control systems to achieve the goals of high efficiency, energy saving, stable production, and optimized control, and to minimize the number of operating posts and production costs.
5. Building structure
On the premise that the civil design meets the production requirements, the production equipment is arranged as much as possible in the open air to maximize the cost savings of civil engineering. Architectural design should strictly abide by the current relevant national building design codes and standards, pay attention to ventilation, heat dissipation, sound insulation and vibration reduction of the workshop, and adopt technical measures such as fire prevention, explosion protection, waterproofing, and moisture resistance.
The water used in the sand and stone aggregate production line mainly considers several aspects such as water for spraying dust removal, water for sand and stone washing, water for domestic use, and water for fire fighting. The drainage system adopts rainwater and production and domestic wastewater diversion system drainage system.
In the field of mining, through the analysis of the mine exploration data, according to the ore body situation, formulate the mine development and utilization plan, rational use of mine resources, consider recultivating the land for forestry, avoid adverse geological disasters, and achieve development and utilization, protection of ecology, resource conservation, environment friendly.
8. Production process
Process design must first determine the production scale, perform process balance calculations, reasonably determine process equipment capabilities and operating rates; perform material balance calculations, reasonably determine storage methods and storage periods for various materials; and determine dust removal plans based on the characteristics of dust in the production process , For air volume calculation, reasonable selection of dust collector.
For more information, you can click: www.lydhcrusher.com
Previous Article：No Information