Factors Affecting the Production of Jaw Crusher
The factors influencing the production capacity of jaw crusher are generally understood. Generally speaking, there are many factors affecting the production capacity of jaw crusher. In general, there are five factors:
1. The hardness of the material: The harder the material is, the more difficult it is to break, and the more severe the wear on the equipment. The speed of breaking is slow and the ability is low. Therefore, we need to pay attention to the selection of materials.
2. The composition of the material: The more fine powder contained in the material before the jaw crusher, the more the sand is affected, because these fine powders tend to adhere and affect the transportation. Therefore, materials with a high content of fine powder should be sieved once in advance. The fine powder should be filtered out of the material as much as possible to avoid affecting the normal operation of the jaw crusher.
3. The fineness of the material after crushing of the jaw crusher: the fineness requirement is high, that is, the finer the material coming out of the crusher, the smaller the crushing capacity. In this regard, specific requirements are required. If there is no special requirement, the fineness of the material is generally set to medium and fine.
4. The viscosity of the material: the greater the viscosity of the material, the easier it is to adhere. The material with high viscosity will adhere to the inner wall of the crushing chamber in the jaw crusher. If it cannot be managed in time, it will affect the normal operation of the jaw crusher. Therefore, when choosing boring, be sure to pay attention to the viscosity of the material should not be too large. .
5. The humidity of material: When the moisture contained in the material is large, the material is easy to adhere in the jaw crusher, and it is easy to cause blockage during the feeding process, resulting in a reduced sand making capacity. To solve this problem, we must first strictly control the humidity of the material when selecting materials. If the humidity of the selected material is too large, we can use sunshine or air drying to reduce the percentage of moisture in the material.