How to solve the Crash Sound of Jaw Crusher?
Why jaw crusher will appear crash sound during load production? How to solve it? Here, Luoyang Dahua listed the reasons and solutions for solving jaw crusher crash sound.
● Jumping or banging sound of movable jaw plate and fixed jaw plate
1) the fastening bolt of the jaw plate is loose or falls off;
2) the discharge opening is too small and the bottom of the two jaw plates collide with each other.
1) tighten or complete bolts;
2) adjust the discharge opening to ensure the correct gap between the two jaw plates.
● There was a knock at the back of the frame
1) the pull rod is not tightened, so the toggle plate impacts the pad of the movable jaw and adjustment seat;
2) spring and spring seat impact each other;
3) the liner fastener is slack and the board hammer hits the liner;
4) breaking of hammer or other parts.
1) tighten the tie rod;
2) install the spring seat in place and tighten the pull rod nut to the appropriate position;
3) check the tightness of the lining plate and the gap between the hammer and the lining plate;
4) replace the broken parts.
● Jaw plate vibrates, producing a metal crash
1) jaw plate fixing bolt is loose;
2) the pad of jaw plate falls off;
3) fixed wedge is not tight.
1) stop the operation, check the fixing screw and tighten it;
2) repair the pad, and replace it if it falls off;
3) compress the wedge.
● Thrust plate appear impact sound
1) insufficient spring tension or damaged spring, and support pad worn;
2) the fastening bolt cap is not locked.
1) adjust the spring tension, replace the spring and support pad;
2) tighten the nut and adjust to the proper tightness.
If you encounter any problems that cannot be solved in the production process, please contact us in time and we will reply you within 2 hours, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Previous Article：ISP Strong Fine Impact Crusher with Sand Formation Rate above 30%