Construction Waste Transportation Requirements
1. Classify garbage in advance, construction site garbage: divided into surplus concrete (concrete not used in the project), construction scrap (cutting, plaster, etc., old concrete, mortar and other mineral materials) and wood, paper, metal and other waste types. The wastes are stacked in a unified manner and equipped with special personnel for clearing and disposal. And the sorting stack should meet the following requirements:
(1) Construction waste can be stored in open air or indoors, and construction waste stacked in the open air should be covered in time to avoid rain and reduce dust.
(2) The construction waste dumping area should guarantee the temporary storage capacity of construction waste for at least 3 days, and the construction waste stacking height should not exceed 3m.
(3) The elevation of the floor of the construction waste dumping area should be no less than 15cm above the surrounding site, and drainage ditch should be set around the stacking area to meet the requirements of the platform for rainwater drainage.
(4) Significant classification and stacking marks shall be set up in the construction waste dumping area.
2. The construction waste transportation unit must be approved by the local construction waste management department and should meet the following requirements:
(1) The transport vehicle shall have a valid driving license and pass the annual review;
(2) The transport unit shall have a permit or operation permit issued by the local competent authority;
(3) Having the qualification for construction waste transportation service.
3. Construction waste transport vehicles should travel according to the approved route and time, and handle the disposal of construction waste at the approved location. Specific requirements are as follows:
(1) The construction time schedule of construction garbage transport vehicles should avoid traffic peak hours to reduce the impact on traffic;
(2) The transportation route of construction waste transportation vehicles shall be prescribed by the local construction waste competent department in conjunction with the traffic management department;
(3) After the transportation unit dumps the construction waste at the approved disposal site, it shall obtain the receipt issued by the receiving site management unit and submit it to the local construction waste competent department for inspection.
4. Construction waste transportation vehicles should use sealed trucks with a load greater than 8t.
For more information, please contact us:
E-mail: [email protected]
Previous Article：Introduction and Features of Vertical Impact Crusher
Next Article: Introduction of JC Jaw Crusher