Fault Reason of Hydraulic Cone Crusher
Hydraulic cone crusher is widely applied for the crushing of various ore and aggregates from limestone to basalt. It shows excellent performance in medium crushing, fine crushing and extra-fine crushing process. But the crusher will appear more or less problems during operation process, what is the reason?
1. The protection device of hydraulic cone crusher is not complete.
2. The size of steel slag entering into the crusher exceeds the design requirement. The design standard is ≤130mm.
3. The size of steel slag entering into the crusher meets the design requirement, but the amount of steel slag is too much.
4. The size of steel slag entering into the crusher exceeds the iron passing device, and thus causing blocking.
5. The hydraulic cone crusher is forced to start when it is blocked.
6. The driving motor does not match the associated equipment, which affects the crushing efficiency and influences the machine normal operation.
Previous Article：What are the Kinds of Crushers?