Installation Procedure for Jaw Plate of Jaw Crusher
1. Use the cleaning device to clean the base plate, the wedges and the wedge fixing bolt holes to ensure the rear mounting fit.
2. Use the crane and the sling lifting tool to install the new slab to the lower jaw position of the crusher, then install the middle wedge and wedge fixing bolts, and tighten the lower wedge and the middle wedge slightly. The wedges can be tightened to ensure that the new rafts do not fall.
3. Then use the crane and the sling lifting tool to install the second new slab to the jaws of the crusher, then install the upper wedge and wedge fixing bolts and tighten them slightly.
4. Pre-tighten the lower, middle and upper wedges to ensure that the gap between the upper and lower jaws is between 5 and 8 mm (minimum clearance), and then the lower, middle and upper wedges are locked. , check again that the gap between the upper and lower jaws is between 5-8mm.
5. After completing the replacement of the seesaw, check the tightening of each locking bolt. After everything is normal, the on-site tools are packed and checked, and the size of the discharge port is checked. If the size of the discharge port needs to be adjusted, the discharge port adjustment is performed according to the discharge port adjustment step.
6. After adjusting the discharge opening, test run for ten minutes to observe if there is any abnormality. Replace the seesaw without abnormality.
7. After 8 hours of normal operation, tighten the lower wedge fixing bolts again.