Types of Crushing Machine and Processed Materials
How many types of crushing machine have? What are the processed materials? According to the working principle, processing property and machine structure, crushing machine can be divided into following types:
1. Jaw crusher. The main working parts are fixed jaw plate and swing jaw plate. The swing jaw plate does reciprocating motion around fixed jaw plat to crush the materials. It is used for coarse and medium crushing hardness and medium hardness materials.
2. Impact crusher. Materials are broken by the striking board that fixed in the rotated rotor, and impact on the impacting plate for further crushing. It is used for medium and fine crushing hardness and medium hardness materials.
3. Cone crusher. There are two cones inside the crusher which are placed vertically upside. The inner cone is installed inside eccentric sleeve which is driven by the vertical shaft to make eccentric rotation, while the outer one is fixed. The materials are crushed by the pressure and bending force caused by the two cones. It is used for medium and fine crushing hardness or medium hardness materials.
4. Hammer crusher. The materials are crushed by the rotating hammer which is hung in the turn plate. It is used for medium and fine crushing hardness materials.
5. Roller crusher. The working part consists of two rollers which are rotated relatively. The friction between material and roller surface makes material enter into chamber and be crushed.
6. Sand making machine. Materials are crushed into coarse materials or fine materials by the action of impacting and compressing from the high speed rotated rotor and upper fixed plate hammer, and then impacting to the liner plate for further crushing. It is used for medium and fine crushing medium hardness and soft materials.