What are the Raw Materials for Machine Sand? What is the Standard?
Not all materials can be used to produce machine sand. When producing machine sand, there are certain requirements for raw materials, such as:
1. The raw materials used to produce the mechanism sand have certain requirements for compressive strength, and the materials cannot be used with potential alkaline aggregates. It is advisable to use clean, hard and non-soft particles.
2. Mine: Avoid using mines with thicker cover soil layers, more interlayer mud, and rock stratified into flakes.
3. Excavated raw materials in the rock formation: If the rock is covered with soil layer or contains weathering layer, it should be removed first and then sanded.
Common raw materials that can produce mechanical sand:
Pebbles, limestone, granite, basalt, andesite, sandstone, quartzite, diabase, tuff, marble, rhyolite, iron ore; construction waste, tailings, tunnel slag, etc.
1. Sandstone: a type of sedimentary rock with a sand content greater than 50% and a stable structure. It is mainly composed of quartz and feldspar. It is a common raw material for the production of mechanism sand. However, because of the high content of stone powder in the pulverization process, it is chosen as the raw material. When producing the mechanism sand, it is necessary to select the sand production line equipment with better dust removal effect.
2. Quartz sandstone: Stone with a quartz content of more than 90% can achieve very good results in both strength and grain form. It is the raw material for the production mechanism sand which is widely used in the market.
3. Pebbles: a pure natural stone, non-toxic, tasteless, non-marking, hard texture, good color, the production of machine sand is not only an ideal green building material, but also a better alternative to natural sand.
4. Slag: An industrial waste, which is also a raw material for the production mechanism sand commonly used by people. It has a wide source and low cost of sand making.
5. Construction waste: The annual output of China is large. The concrete blocks, crushed stones and brick fragments of construction waste are often used to produce aggregates of sand and gravel, which are supplied to buildings, highways and other industries. Machine sand can save raw material investment costs.
6. Limestone: It can be used as the raw material of sand and stone in the gravel production line, and the stone powder can be reused.
7. Basalt: The sand made of basalt is mixed with concrete, which can reduce the weight of the concrete, but it is still very strong. At the same time, it has the characteristics of sound insulation and heat insulation. It is a good aggregate of lightweight concrete for high-rise buildings.
8. Granite: Granite with high quartz content and low sulfide content is a good material for sand making, but it should solve the problem of powder.
For more information, you can click: www.lydhcrusher.com
Previous Article：No Information
Next Article: What are the Types of Crushing Chamber of Jaw Crusher?