Advantages and Disadvantages of Vertical Compound Crusher
Advantages of vertical compound crusher
1. Vertical compound crusher has less requires on humidity of the broken material, and can crush the material with higher humidity to prevent the blockage of the outlet.
2. Vertical compound crusher requires less hardness of crushed materials. It can break both hard and soft materials.
3. The crushing opening of the working cavity of the compound crusher is easy to adjust, and the particle size of the finished product can be easily adjusted with a wide range of adjustment.
4. Compared with hammer crusher and other crushing equipment, the wear ratio of vulnerable parts of the compound crusher is smaller, and the replacement of vulnerable parts is more convenient, and the maintenance cost is lower.
5. In addition, its structure is also vertical and occupies a small area.
Disadvantages of compound crusher
1. The compound crusher structure is complex, more difficult to manufacture, the price is higher, compare to the jaw crusher with same opening is much more expensive.
2. The compound crusher has a large mass and a high height, which is 1.7 to 2 times heavier than the same jaw crusher, 2 to 2.5 times higher, so it will need a high plant, the cost of building the plant is also higher.
3. Compound crusher installation and maintenance is more complex, maintenance is also more trouble.
4. It is easy to block the discharge outlet when process the ore with more mud and higher viscosity.
When choosing the crusher machine, it should depend on its own requirement. Luoyang Dahua is specialized in the production of jaw crusher, impact crusher, cone crusher, sand making machine, mobile crushing station and provide solutions for stone and sand crushing production line. With a professional R & D team, a strong after-sales team, from the equipment selection, site investigation, to equipment manufacturing, installation, commissioning, and delivering, Luoyang Dahua professional engineers will be responsible for. Welcome to contact us to get latest quotation. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous Article：New Crusher and Used Crusher Rock Crusher for Sale
Next Article: Features and Advantages of Compound Crusher