Cause and Solution of Vibration in Operation of Sand Making Machine
Sand making machine is one of the important equipment in the sand aggregate making production line. Its main function is to be used for the final finished sand processing. If there is a vibration problem during the operation of the equipment, it will be related to the rotor. What causes the rotor to vibrate?
1. When the sand making machine has abnormal vibration, it is necessary to check whether it is caused by the foundation and anchor bolts. We should check these basic problems regularly to prevent them from affecting production.
2. Check whether there are eccentric between rotor bearings and motor bearings.
3. Material blocking will cause strong vibration. Therefore, it is necessary to check whether the material is blocked. If it is blocked, it should be dredged in time. At the same time, in order to prevent this problem, we should strictly control the feeding specifications.
4. Check whether the other parts on the rotor are balanced. The imbalance of other parts will cause the rotor to vibrate. For example, when the impact plate changes face and turns around, in order to prevent the weight of the rotor from losing balance, all the impact plates in the crusher must change face and turn around together, otherwise strong vibration will occur in operation, and it should be noted that the weight difference between the two groups should not exceed 5g during installation.
5. Rotor bearing damage. The bearing clearance or bearing damage will cause severe vibration of the rotor, the solution is to replace a new bearing. At the same time, in the process of use, we should check the bearing regularly and replace it in time so as not to delay production.
Luoyang Dahua has rich experience in manufacturing crusher machine. The company has a strong R & D team, strong technical force, complete production base and experienced marketing team. If you want to know more about the crusher machine, please contact us at any time.
Previous Article：No Information