How to Reduce the Wear of the Wearing Parts of Jaw Crusher?
Jaw crusher consists of two jaw plates, a movable jaw pate and a fixed jaw plate, which simulate the movement of the two jaws of animals to complete the crushing operation of materials. Because it is relatively strong and pressure-resistant, it is often used for primary crushing. Usually, the crushing station used for primary crushing requires a large impact force to crush the material, so it will cause equipment wear, so it is necessary to pay attention to the wear of the consumable parts of the jaw crusher to ensure the effective operation of the material.
Jaw crushers are widely used in smelting, building materials, highways, railways, water conservancy and chemical industries for mining, crushing of various ores and bulk materials, and the maximum compressive strength of crushed materials is 320Mpa.
When the jaw crusher is working, the movable jaw plate periodically reciprocates the fixed jaw plate around the axis of the suspension. When the movable jaw is close to the fixed jaw, the ore between the two jaws is squeezed. It is broken by the combined action of crushing, splitting and bending fracture; when the movable jaw plate leaves the fixed jaw plate, the broken ore is discharged through the discharge port of the crusher under the action of gravity.
During the use of the equipment, the jaws are often worn, especially the lower 1/3. If the jaw plate is severely worn, the crushing station will not work properly and the material will not be broken. As long as it works, the crushing station wears out. Although unavoidable, equipment can be maintained to delay wear and tear and extend its service life.
There are two common methods of cracking:
"Mixed crushing" and "pre-screening crushing", mixed crushing refers to the crushing of different materials into the crushing station, such as: limestone and marl, limestone and shale, etc. Pre-screening crushing refers to the material is broken before the material is screened to remove impurities, only the materials need to be broken.
Problems of using jaw crusher:
1. The contact surface between the jaw plate and the machine is unstable
2. Eccentric shaft rotates too fast, gravel can still be discharged from the discharge outlet in the future. This situation will lead to the accumulation of a large number of materials in the crushing chamber, and the crushing chamber will block the material.
3.Prolonged use will wear the jaw plate
4. The properties of broken materials have changed. The crushing station did not take corresponding treatment measures in time.
5. The Angle between the movable pliers and the fixed pliers is too large, which is not within the normal range.
6. The material of the jaw plate itself is insufficient, the strength of the jaw plate is not enough, the wear resistance is not good, and the impact resistance needs to be improved.
Method for solving the wear of jaw plate of jaw crusher
1. When installing the jaw plate, it must be installed and fixed tightly to make it contact with the surface of the machine smoothly; a layer of material with good plasticity can be placed between the jaw plate and the surface of the machine;
2. Each batch of materials entering the crusher must be sampled. Once the properties of the materials are found to have a relatively large change, the parameters of the crusher should be changed in time to match the incoming materials;
3. The jaw plate must be made of materials with high hardness, wear resistance and strong impact resistance, and high manganese steel is commonly used.
Previous Article：No Information
Next Article: What Equipment is Used for Making Sand From Coal Gangue?