How to choose a silica sand making machine?
Silica stone is a good material for making sand. It can be widely used in glass, casting, ceramics, fire prevention, metallurgy, construction, chemical industry, plastics, rubber and other industrial fields after being crushed. In the process of silica crushing and sand making, the main sand making machine is one of the most important equipment in the sand making stage.
Silica stone vertical shaft impact crusher is a high-efficiency rock crushing machine developed by using crushing theory and technology combined with the actual situation of sand making. The silica sand processed by this equipment is mainly used for construction and road construction, and the finished product can meet the requirements of high-grade construction sand. Combined with the actual production of sand production, a number of technical improvements have been carried out, and the high-efficiency sand-making equipment with international advanced level has been developed. The equipment is widely used in high-grade buildings, highway (railway) construction, municipal engineering, large-scale water conservancy and hydropower facilities, concrete mixing stations, etc., to provide high-quality sand and gravel aggregates.
Advantages of Vertical Shaft Impact Crusher:
1. The impact sand making machine has a simple structure, convenient installation and daily maintenance.
2. It has the function of forming, and the finished product has a cubic structure and high bulk density.
3. The principle of self-circulation of air flow in the eddy current room is adopted to reduce the internal dust and noise. In the process of sand making, the stone can be accumulated at the bottom of the cavity to form a protective bottom layer, so that the material does not wear out the machine, and the wearing parts are more durable.
4. The wear-resistant parts are made of high-quality wear-resistant materials, which can effectively reduce wear and prolong service life.
5. The vertical shaft impact crusher adopts a new type of four-port impeller and deep cavity structure, which makes the material processing speed in the crushing cavity faster, the material processing speed is higher, and the material throughput per unit time is increased by 30%.
Using the internal air circulation design of the vortex chamber, the airflow generated by the material during the processing process is automatically generated, reducing dust spillage, low-carbon work, and more environmentally friendly.
A variety of lubrication methods are adopted, and the bearing chamber adopts a combination of thin oil type and grease type, which can realize the overall exchange, automatic maintenance, and convenient maintenance.
Previous Article：No Information
Next Article: Types of Coal Crushers