What is the Reason for the Low Yield of Impact Crusher?
There are many possible reasons to cause the low yield of impact crusher, because in the use of the impact crusher, not only by external factors, such as the crushed materials, but also their own factors will be affected. External factors include the material's humidity, hardness, fineness, etc., its own factors may be the damage of some parts of the impact crusher. In this regard, Luoyang Dahua engineers summed up the reasons, I hope it will be helpful to you.
1. The impact angle is too small, the impacting force is not enough, and the material is not easy to be broken.
2. The vibration amplitude of impact plate is too low, the material is easy to adhere.
3. The clearance of impact plate is too small, and the material flow is blocked.
4. Hardness of materials. The harder the material, the more difficult it is to break, and the more serious the wear and tear to the equipment. The crushing speed is slow, of course the crushing ability is small.
5. The humidity of the material. That is, when the water contained in the material is large, the material is easy to adhere in the crusher, and also easy to block in the conveying process, resulting in the reduction of crushing capacity.
6. Viscosity of materials. That is, the greater the viscosity of the material, the easier to adhere. Materials with large viscosity will adhere to the inner wall of the crushing chamber in the crusher. If it cannot be cleaned in time, the working efficiency of the crusher will be seriously affected, and the normal work of the crusher will be seriously affected.
7. The better the wear resistance of the broken parts (hammer head, impact plate) of the crushing equipment, the greater the crushing capacity is. If it is not wear-resistant, the crushing capacity will be affected.
Previous Article：No Information